IMTF Group, established since 1987 in Switzerland, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our team based in Givisiez, we are looking for a:
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- As a member of our Front-end team, participate to the implementation of our cutting-edge product solutions and client-specific functionalities in large-scale projects
- Develop modern user-facing web application using React, build responsive and attractive screens and reusable frontend components
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our enterprise web application with our scrum team
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with common front-end development environment (NodeJS, Webpack, NPM, Git, etc.)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements with a knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Fluent in spoken and written English (French and/or German is a plus)
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Challenging but exciting environment and responsibilities
- Very autonomous and client focused function
- International and multi-cultural team
Any interest to join a dynamic international team?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Claude Richard, Head of Engineering
We look forward to receiving your full application.
INFORMATIQUE-MTF SA, Rte du Bleuet 1, 1762 Givisiez, Switzerland. TEL: +41(0)26 460 66 66